A point of complete business solution
Online ca service
- Indian Income Tax system contains a lot of complexity and going through several reforms, challenges. Online CA Service Government is considering various factors to make it easier so that it can work effectively in the Indian Ecosystem. Due to escalating business the environment in India
- one major decision is to have better income tax consultants or online CA so that it can manage all your business tax projects effectively. It is necessary for you to get clear and effective advice from an expert chartered accountant firm
- It is quite easy to find best chartered accountant in India, Legal Pillers is providing online CA Services across India simply at one platform. If you are worried about your taxation, accounting, registration, licensing or any other kind of business-related work, simply connect to our professionals (CA/CS/Advocates) so that we can serve you the best services
PVT LTD Registration
- The most popular and preferred business registration type in India is Private Limited Company for start-ups not only because of its flexibility but also in term of compliance exemption provided by the government
- It is kind of business registration which can easily raise fund from the financial institutions, angle investors and banks
- Even foreign nationals, foreign Body corporate or NRIS can be the directors or owner of a Private Limited Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
- Now a days Private Limited Registration is just of 4 to 5 days completely online process due to ease of doing business initiative taken by Government. The number of business registration in India has increased drastically in past few years, which clears that how people are leading to their goals by standing their own startup.
Nidhi Company Registration
- •RERA Maharashtra, the Real Estate Regulation and Development Act of 2016, was finally set into motion in May of 2017. This law aimed to implement, guide, and supervise the real estate sector in the state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority, which is known as the Maharashtra RERA or MahaRERA for short, is the body that governs the real estate sector in the state.
- The Key Points of RERA are Registration of Projects, Compulsory discloser, Escrow Account, Carpet Area, Timely Completion, Real Estate Agents and Buyer Protection.
- For RERA you would have need of lots of documentation and information for getting registered under RERA and also required to implement standards and guidance implemented by RERA for the purpose of quality and Timely completion of the project, we help companies to get RERA standard implemented and registered with the RERA
FSSAI license registration
import export code
- The Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) is a key business identification number which is mandatory for Exports or Imports. No person shall make any import or export except under an IEC Number granted by the DGFT
- In case of importer or exporter of services or technology, the IEC shall be required only when the service or technology provider is taking benefits under the Foreign Trade Policy or is dealing with specified services or technologies
- For Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) you have to prepare with documentation and other information which is required by department(DGFT). Here we will provide name of documents and information according to licensing or registration authority.
goods and service tax
- The Goods and Service Tax is a successor to VAT set in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is a digitalized form of VAT where you can also track the goods & services
- one major decision is to have better GST consultants or online CA so that it can manage all your business tax projects effectively. It is necessary for you to get clear and effective advice from an expert chartered accountant firm
- For Goods and Service Tax (GST) you have to prepare with documentation and other information which is required by department(GST). Here we will provide name of documents and information according to licensing or registration authority
- The objective of the Trade Marks Act, 1999 is to register trade marks applied for in the country and to provide for better protection of trade mark for goods and services and also to prevent fraudulent use of the mark. The main function of the Registry is to register trade marks which qualifies for registration under the Act and Rules.
- One major decision is of protection of your business mark that is very import in this virtual age of business, you would have need of Expert consultants in Trade Mark Law so that it can secure your most import assets from being miss or fraudulently affecting your business by using your mark.
- For Trade Mark you have to prepare with documentation and other information which is required by department(Trade Mark). Here we will provide best direction and support for registering your mark with the appropriate authority in india and world.
- A copyright is a type of intelactual property) that gives its owner the exclusive right to copy, distribute, adapt, display, and perform a creative wot, usually for a limited time. The eative work may be in a literary, artistic, educational, or musical form. Copyright is intended to protect the original expression of an idea in the form of a creative work, but not the idea itself
- One major decision is of protection of your Creativity that is very import in this virtual age of business, you would have nood of Expert consultants in walls Law so that it can secure your most import assets from being miss used or fandulently affecting your ownership can your strativity by using your creativity,
- You have to prepare with documentation and other information which is requiril by department Comynight. Here, we will provide best direction and support för vegitening your mark with the appropriate authority in initis and world
Micro Small medium enterprises
- The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) contribute significantly to value addition, employment generation, exports, and overall growth and development of the country’s economy. In states itself MSME units are generating maximum employment.
- . There are multiple Schemes is Launched by the Central and state governments for MSME Companies, wherein MSME companies have multiple benefit in taxation, Finance and Export of goods and services by these companies and also many other benefits can be adopt by the MSME Companies for that these company would have need of consultant, who can help them achieving maximum Benefits.
- For MSME you have to have knowledge of documentation and other information which is required for maximum benefits provided by central and state gov, for this will consults and help the companies to get benefits from gov shcemes in multiple field and also we help creating documents and report required for the schemes.
- ISO management system standards help organisations improve their performance by specifying repeatable steps that organizations consciously implement to achieve their goals and objectives, and to create an organizational culture that reflexively engages in a continuo cycle of self-evaluation correction and improvement of operations and processes through heightened employee awareness and mangement leadership and commitment.
- ISO Certification helps the company
- and achieve the targets in international markets as it be agrementer of your product, service, business activity and environment of the company, because Internationally corponites more commonly trust on ISO Registered Corapemesand business.
- For ISO you would have need of lots of documentation and imitation for getting registered under ISo) and also required to implement standards and guidance implemented by ISO for the purpose of quality of your product, service and business environment, this where we help companies to get (NC) standend implementd and registered with the ISD.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority is an Indian Apex-Export Trade Promotion Active government body. APEDA is the premier body of export promotion of fresh vegetables and fruits
- For APEDA you would have need of lots of documentation and information for getting registered under APEDA and also required to implement standards and guidance implemented by APEDA for the purpose of quality of your product, service and business environment, this where we help companies to get APEDA License.
- In India, the business entity who works in the health care sector such as medicines, drugs or cosmetics shall obtain the Drug License from the appropriate authority. As per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, License is issued by State/Central Drug Standard Control Organization.
- In india Different type of Drug License is issued by the department of Drugs based on the business activity ie Manufacturing Drug License, Loon Drug License, Import Drug License, Multi-Drug License, Sale Drug License Wholesale Drug License and Retail Drug License.
- For Dog License you would have need of lots of documentation and information for getting registered under ting me and also required to implement standards and guidance implemented by Ding Licensing Anthonty for the purpose of quality and hygiene of your product, service and business environment, this is where we help companies to get Drug License and its implementation.
- The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005 (PSARA) is an Act of the Parliament of India that regulates the functioning of private security agencies in India. The Act was enacted to ensure that private security agencies are properly regulated and provide quality security services. A PSARA license is required for any person or entity that wants to operate a private security agency in India. The state government issues the license in which the agency will be operating.
- There are some benefits by getting PSARA, it will help in Increased credibility and legitimacy, Access to government contracts, Increased business opportunities and Improved security practices.
- For PSARA License you would have need of lots of documentation and information for getting registered under P’SARA and also required to implement standards and guidance implemented by PSARA for the purpose of quality and effectiveness of your service and business environment, this is where we help companies to get PSARA License and its implementation.
- A barcode is a square or rectangular image consisting of a series of parallel black lines and white spaces of varying widths that can be read by a scanner. Barcodes are applied to products as a means of quick identification. They are used in retail stores as part of the purchase process, in warehouses to track inventory, and on invoices to assist in accounting, among many other uses.
- In the age of E-Commerce and Malls System of retail market, barcode has become more important part of our business system where bar code is being used every where in retail and whole sale markets for getting data frequently related to product description. stock and prices.
- It is quite important to have best consultant, who could help in setting up a online store or offline mall based retail market place and maintenance of stock based on barcode system, this is where we help companies in implementation of bar code system and helping them to grow their business through e- commerce system and also we help setting owners business on amazon and flipcart like E-commerce Websites.